We are looking for an experienced and motivated team player who is able to post invoices and maintain an accurate purchase ledger. You will also process expenses, reconcile the company credit cards and post daily cash book transactions. This is a varied and interesting role that will require a strong attention to detail and common-sense approach.
Reporting to the P&L Accounting Lead you will be responsible for supporting the following functions:
- Timely processing of invoices received onto Sage (including signature of approval)
- Reconciliation of multiple company credit cards.
- Processing of expenses through Concur and import into Sage.
- Creation of weekly/bi-weekly payment schedules.
- Creation of proposed payment runs.
- Posting daily transactions on cashbook.
- Dealing with email and phone queries from internal staff and external customers.
- Managing the accounts inbox.
- Management of month end checks and closure of purchase ledger.
- Managing petty cash
You will be expected to have:
- The ability to recognise both internal and external customers and the willingness to co-operate with them fully in order to help them achieve their objectives
- The motivation to apply and develop your own professional and technical knowledge and share this expertise with others
- The ability to manage and prioritise your workload
- The willingness to develop and exploit a range of productive relationships both inside and outside the team
- The willingness to travel to other offices when necessary
You will demonstrate:
- Initiative – acting without the need to be asked
- Adaptability – maintain effectiveness in a rapidly changing environment
- Communication – to be able to speak and write to be clearly understood by the use of appropriate language, vocabulary and style
- A good knowledge of Excel
- Experience of working with purchase orders
- An excellent attention to detail
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world’s leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new AGILE offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary, excellent benefits, monthly car allowance and company bonus potential
- 23 days holiday, 1 paid day off to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- Workplace pension scheme
- Great colleagues, Pizza Wednesdays, a social environment with a community spirit and team champions
- Career development and training and development opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your CV