IPI is hiring!
We are seeking a high-performing, self-motivated individual that consistently over-achieves targets and exceeds customer expectations.
Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Director, the Sales Manager is responsible for leading and motivating the tier 2 and 3 sales teams, consisting of both Hunters and Account Managers, setting short and long-term sales strategies, meeting goals and evaluating performance.
A wide degree of managerial and field experience is expected to motivate, direct and mentor the team to maximise sales results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Motivating the sales team and leading by example, to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Liaising with other departments within the company to ensure that we construct appropriate sales offers that are fully deliverable and supportable.
- Working with Marketing and Business Development to help build a future pipeline of well qualified opportunities.
- Attending and speaking at industry conferences and events as a representative of IP Integration.
- Delivering excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Working with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right proposition to solve the customer’s problem.
- Be a highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Have a proven track record of successfully managing sales teams.
- Have relevant industry experience and knowledge of IPI’s market.
- Have an inherent desire to learn new technology, meet and exceed goals.
- Be able to ramp quickly, multitask and work in high-energy sales environment as a team player.
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre, IT solutions and supporting services that are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world’s leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart.
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative community spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities.
- Ability to work flexibly and from other offices.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 12th, August 2019.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we only be responding to those that are shortlisted. If you haven’t heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in working for IPI and ask you to stay tuned for other opportunities in future.
Email your CV