IPI delivers innovative contact centre technology that helps to build better experiences for customers and those who serve them. We pride ourselves on a holistic approach: combining six core services to improve efficiency, performance and outcomes across every function of today’s omni-channel hubs.
Unified Communications, Applications, IT Services, Consulting, Network Services, and Security & Compliance.
The role of a Business Development Executive
The role requires a high level of understanding of IPI’s complete portfolio of both the products and services on offer combined with the ability to use that knowledge, to support the field based team in pipeline creation by means of appointment setting. You will liaise between the sales and management team members to support them on campaigns, which could cover a multitude of subjects, but equally you would be more than capable of managing your own time to ensure that targets for pipeline creation are hit.
The successful candidate should also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience of articulating a proposition via the phone or written media such as email or LinkedIn in order to generate face to face meetings for the field sales team. This is not a role for someone who doesn’t like making outbound calls, although that is not the only focus of the role, it will be a major part of your success.
Due to the nature of the role we need someone who is absolutely driven to achieve and exceed targets. A successful candidate does not necessarily need to have experience in IT Sales but would be able to display a proven track record of success. The Head Office is based in Reading, Berkshire, candidates can be Office or Home-based, although you will however, be required to travel from time to time therefore a driving license is desirable. The ability to work independently and successfully to targets is essential.
- Experience of Outbound Business Development
- Clarity of communication
- Ability to communicate to a very high standard both written and oral
- Logical thinking
- The ability to work well in a team but also on your own
- Computer literate
- Motivated to succeed, both personally and financially
- Competent researcher
- Experience of using linkedin.com as a research tool
- The ability to demonstrate working in an environment whereby you have had complete accountability for the work you have done.
- A keen interest in technology
- Competitive Basic salary & Commission dependant on experience.
- OTE £40k – £50k Uncapped.
- Mon-Fri 8.30-5.30.
- Location–Office/Home-Based (Along M4 Corridor within easy reach of Reading).