IPI is hiring!
We are seeking an exceptional, highly motivated individual with outstanding account management skills. The right person will have the opportunity to manage our accounts across the North of the UK and build long-term mutually beneficial relationships with our customers.
Reporting to IPIs Sales Manager, Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with key accounts, acting as their first point of contact and trusted advisor.
- Working across the white-space in the allocated accounts to secure business across multiple IPI lines of business.
- Delivery of company revenue and gross margin targets plus the retention and growth of allocated accounts.
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- A proven track record of successfully managing multiple accounts.
- Be highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for account management and sales.
- Have an ability to ramp quickly, multitask and work in a high-energy sales environment as a team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What is it like to work for IPI?
IPI is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions and supporting services which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world’s leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award-winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years of heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart.
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative community spirit and active CSR champions.
- Career development and training opportunities.
- Ability to work flexibly and from other offices.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 30th August 2019.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be responding to those that are shortlisted. If you haven’t heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in working for IPI and ask you to stay tuned for other opportunities in future.Download the full job spec Email your CV