We have an excellent opportunity for an outstanding Field Engineer to join our growing IT team.
You will be an essential part of the team, responsible for providing onsite and remote technical support to a variety of customers as well as supporting our in-house systems.
The role will be based out of our London office. Around 50% of your time will be spent in the office with the remainder being spent on customer sites in London and the surrounding area.
To be considered a suitable candidate you must have experience of:
- administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server and Office 365
- Windows Server administration including DNS and DHCP Configuration
- Virtualised Infrastructure support (VMware/Hyper-V, etc)
- Firewall and Switch support (CISCO, HP, etc)
- networking technology with the ability to troubleshoot general connectivity problems in both LAN and WAN
- providing technical support to a wide variety of customers both remotely and onsite
- assuming ownership of incidents throughout their life cycle
- IT service review and documentation
- ensuring SLA’s are adhered to
- identifying, diagnosing and remediating issues
- keeping documentation accurate and up to date
- monitoring systems for alerts
You will need to be positive, engaged and a great communicator, both in writing and verbally to provide consistently outstanding levels of customer service.
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world’s leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00 p.m. on Friday 20th December 2019.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven’t heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.Email your CV