We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our Emerging Technologies team. Your primary focus will be on building end to end process solutions to meet our customer’s varied requirements. You will work within project planning constraints, owning development solutions and have a high level of exposure to a wide range of stakeholders within our, and our customer’s, businesses.
Reporting to the Head of Emerging Technologies you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating processes in order to make recommendations regarding their potential suitability for RPA
- Defining and planning the development approach for larger projects through to smaller developments, factoring in the existing RPA programme and future development opportunities
- Creating and maintaining all aspects of the project life cycle
- Applying agile practices and principles to maximise business value and continuously improve the delivery of appropriate customer outcomes
You will be expected to:
- Work within pre-defined project planning constraints
- Communicate any identified project risks and issues to the Project Manager in a timely manner
- Drive RPA solutions through test, change management and production readiness cycles
- Provide operational and change management support to all RPA developments
- Support the RPA Product Manager in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriate framework which will provide the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes
- Optimise customer’s virtual workforces
- Lead the investigation and detailed analysis of RPA incidents and process exceptions
You will demonstrate:
- A willingness to develop and enhance your RPA, AI and other emerging technology skills and to mentor colleagues through their own training, providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- An aptitude for problem solving
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach
- Conversance with computing concepts and development lifecycle methodologies
- The ability to understand workflow-based logic
- The ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- High levels of self-motivation and attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel – particularly the ability to create formula’s and macros
Experience in a similar role involving use of coding practices such as .net, VBA, SQL, HTML and C# is desirable but not essential.
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world’s leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new AGILE offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary, excellent benefits and company bonus potential
- 23 days holiday, 1 paid day off to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- Workplace pension scheme
- Great colleagues, Pizza Wednesdays, a social environment with a community spirit and team champions
- Career development and training and development opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00 p.m. on Friday 5th July 2019.Email your CV