Do you want the opportunity to join an exciting team of people who are obsessed with providing exceptional customer contact?
We are seeking high-performing, self-motivated individuals who are driven by exceeding sales targets and building exceptional relationships with our customers.
We have two vacancies: one based out of our Manchester Office, the other Reading or London.
What does the role involve?
- Building and managing the sales pipeline through new logo acquisition
- Delivery of company revenue and gross margin targets
- Engaging cross-functional resources to ensure support and alignment across the business
- Management of forecasts and reporting pipeline of business
You will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of selling Cloud Contact Centre solutions and Consulting services
- Experience in aquiring new Enterprise customers
- Previous experience of C-level networking
- Exceptional cross-functional working skills
- An ability to influence and build strong relationships internally
- A strong network of contacts across the IT & Services sector
- A proven track-record of over-achievement against sales quotas
- Independent professional with gravitas and excellent interpersonal and consultative skills
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions and supporting services which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world’s leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award winning, value-add solutions.Email your CV