We are looking for an experienced and motivated team player who will manage and deliver a portfolio of client services, positively shaping the customer service experience. You will work to ensure we exceed our customer’s expectations by assuming a combination of responsibilities focused on delivering outstanding service to our customers.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Team Lead you will be responsible for:
- The delivery and reporting of contracted and agreed services to customers
- Developing, operating, delivering and continually improving service delivery to our customers
- Day to day analysis and reporting of operational performance data to identify opportunities for improvement, tracking our performance to ensure compliance to agreed service levels and contractual obligations.
You will be expected to:
- Work in partnership with senior leaders and operational groups to drive process optimisation and efficiency, providing clear, detailed and timely communications between all parties
- Be a contact point for the customer during escalations and major incidents, reviewing and managing the delivery of root cause investigation reports back to the customer.
- Attend Service Review meetings with customers to deliver reporting on performance and other key information related to the delivery of the services to the customer
- Travel to customer sites
You will demonstrate:
- A high degree of experience in service management, commercial acumen and customer relationship management
- An appreciation of the complexities of technologies involved in servicing large and multifaceted unified communication environments and contact centres
- Outstanding organisation and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- A good knowledge of ITIL v3 practices (ITIL v3 Foundation Desirable)
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world’s leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new AGILE offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary, excellent benefits, monthly car allowance and company bonus potential
- 23 days holiday, 1 paid day off to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- Great colleagues, Pizza Wednesdays, a social environment with a community spirit and team champions
- Career development and training and development opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to HR@ipintegration.comEmail your CV