We are looking for an experienced and motivated team player with the ability to provide technical support to our customers, resolve issues in line with Service Level Agreements and deliver customer service that regularly exceeds our customers expectation.
Reporting to the Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Logging incidents and change requests, identifying the most appropriate resolver group or technician
- Managing communication between the engineer and the customer for the lifecycle of each ticket
- Scheduling pro-active Health checks and Customer Service Reports
- Advising customers of any planned engineering works that may affect them
- Investigation of pro-active monitoring alerts
You will demonstrate:
- A good understanding of customer relationship management within a customer service environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- An excellent telephone manner and friendly approach
- An ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- High standards or written and spoken English
- The ability to work in a team but also on your own initiative
Ideally, you will need:
- Previous experience of telephone support or working within a technical support team environment
- Avaya / IT services fault finding experience
- Network Service Desk experience (LAN, WAN, Internet technologies)
This role may involve ‘On call’ working on a rota basis and may involve travel to our Reading or London offices.
What is it like to work for IPI?
IP Integration is dedicated to creating intelligent contact centre and IT solutions which are unrivalled in the industry. Our breadth of knowledge and experience spans products and services from the world’s leading information and communication technology vendors; enabling us to deliver award winning, value-add solutions.
We are an agile, highly accredited organisation with over 20 years heritage in delivering contact centre solutions to businesses across the UK. We invest heavily in customer experience, our people and our culture – putting people at the heart of everything we do.
What we offer:
- A great working culture in impressive new offices, all the fruit you can eat and coffee on tap
- A competitive base salary and benefits
- One day off each year to volunteer for a charity or cause close to your heart
- A highly motivated and social working environment with a collaborative spirit and active CSR champions
- Career development and training opportunities
- Ability to work from home and from other offices
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, please provide your salary expectations.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00 p.m. on Friday 6th September 2019.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those that are shortlisted. If you haven’t heard from us within 21 days, then your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest in IPI.Email your CV