Intelligent Numbering inbound solutions provide intelligent answering, prioritising, routing and reporting of incoming calls, enabling organisations to handle calls more personally.
Non-geographical numbering (NGN) can be used to help you differentiate your business from the competition. A memorable number can help make it easier for your customers and suppliers to contact you, increasing the volume of inbound enquiries.
The main benefits of NGN include:
- Use with any number, anywhere, from any device – the service is available on both geographic (01/02) and non-geographic (08/03) numbers and is accessed through a secure website.
- Immediate to set up – everything’s online giving the ability to instantly create or make changes to call plans, announcements and other features.
- Can include smartphone access – compatible smartphones have a specific application that can allow you to swap dial plans in seconds no matter where you are.
For smaller, single-site businesses, use of a NGN can create the impression that your company has a nationwide presence. NGNs provide greater business efficiency, resilience, flexibility and better Customer Service, from simple call routing through to comprehensive Contact Centre services.
Intelligent Numbering inbound services for both geographic and non-geographic numbers provide online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and managing tools to empower any business with the best customer service.
These services can provide an effective way to handle calls and even improve advisor productivity whilst adding an extra layer of business continuity in the event of a disaster or another unforeseen event. They are now used extensively to help differentiate a business from their competition.
- Advanced performance statistics
- Complex Date, Time and Area Routing with Call distribution options
- Rich Hunt Groups and Call Diverts
- Call recording and call queuing in the cloud
- IVR capability
- Voicemail options
- Call Whisper feature
It all comes down to WAN Optimisation, and with IPI’s knowledge and experience with delivery and integration of onsite telephony systems we are best placed to advise and deliver the best hybrid outbound and inbound solutions.