SIP Trunking provides a highly-flexible alternative to PSTN and ISDN Connectivity and is a maturing technology. It can be more cost effective on a per-channel basis and is more flexible in terms of what telephone numbers you can have and the locations they are routed to. It offers a robust business continuity service that ensures your business has the best uptime available.
The benefits of SIP Trunking include:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery – Route calls to any destination in an emergency, such as fire, flood or if your employees need to relocate or work remotely.
- Seasonality – Scale your voice channels up and down as business requirements change throughout the year due to peak demands.
- Business relocation – Have the ability to retain and move telephone numbers freely as your business expands.
SIP Trunking provides a feature rich, intelligent network capability which can include:
- Time/Day/Date routing
- Divert on busy, out of office, no answer
- Rich statistics
- Email on missed calls
- One Touch BC – invoke plans via a mobile app
- Hunt Groups and Call Distribution
- Call Queuing with overflow and breakout options
Although IPI can also offer other mature ISDN services provided by BT Openreach the future lies with SIP Trunking which provides very rich business continuity and disaster recovery benefits which when delivered by IPI provides “Enterprise Grade” meaning it is carried over secure, private infrastructure that has a business class service level.
Integrating this “Enterprise Grade” SIP trunking seamlessly into telephony and data infrastructures is our specialty, and we can architect solutions that are both technically and physically resilient for an “end to end strategic voice environment”.
We can support small branch connections for businesses with small remote sites, with no limit on the number of channels that can be supported for large HQ enterprises and busy contact centres.