Workforce Management and Optimisation
We help contact centres release additional capacity that is not accessible through traditional Workforce Management and Workforce Optimisation (WFM/WFO) processes or technology. Once this capacity is made available it can be utilised to enable contact centre improvement initiatives or operational cost reductions.
Workforce Optimisation provides a closed-loop system for continuous performance improvement, helping you:
- Establish realistic forecasts and performance goals
- Schedule and deploy the right number of staff – whether in the office or home-based agents – with the appropriate skills to meet customer needs
- Capture customer interactions in their entirety through full-time recording, based on user-defined business rules, or through random or on-demand recording
- Securely record and store transactions to meet Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security standards through optional encryption management
- Measure performance to identify excellence and areas for improvement
- Apply intelligent analytics to customer interactions to investigate opportunities for optimizing people, processes, technologies, and customer relationships
- Take action by delivering targeted training or re‑engineering processes
- Refine your forecasts and performance goals based on the valuable data you’ve collected
Contact Recording – The Workforce Optimisation Solution includes a software-based recording solution that captures customer interactions across a wide range of channels. It captures voice and data interactions in IP, TDM and mixed telephony environments, as well as handles high-volume recording for compliance and sales verification. You can reliably and securely record all voice transactions across multiple sites, or randomly capture a subset of transactions that may be of particular interest to you.
Quality Monitoring – By adding Quality Monitoring to Contact Recording, businesses will have an integrated application that allows supervisors to monitor complete interactions and score agents on their performance. Avaya Quality Monitoring captures the on-screen activity of agents, such as data entry, screen navigation and data retrieval, and synchronizes it with the voice recording captured by Contact Recording. During replay, this provides a complete and comprehensive view of the customer interaction. Quality Monitoring also provides several contact centre agent performance enhancement tools. Flexible forms design, reporting, and graphs allow team leaders and supervisors to calibrate quality metrics, evaluate interactions, and coach staff.
eLearning –The solution can make strategic use of captured customer interactions to create a library of best practices for training your agents. By editing select contacts and creating “learning clips” specific to your business, you can rapidly address skill gaps, respond to changes in processes and regulations, and get your staff up to speed quickly. It’s ideal for products and services, campaigns and programs, or policies with a limited shelf life — something that’s just not practical with traditional course development software. Training sessions can be automatically assigned and delivered directly to your agents’ desktops based on scorecard results and/or quality monitoring evaluations. Supervisors can also manually select and assign the appropriate training sessions from a library of courseware. Employees can even assign lessons to themselves to proactively brush up on specific skills. Course completion reports and flags for subsequent interactions, allows you to gauge the effectiveness of the training and identify any remaining knowledge gaps.
Centralised Administration and Reporting – The Workforce Optimisation solution provides centralised administration across multiple sites — enabling you to make better decisions faster, and implement them right away. You can administer staff information from a single point in the system, significantly lowering administration overhead and total cost of ownership. A common reporting engine with a single report writer across the complete solution allows you to choose from an extensive set of standard, pre-configured reports, or conduct ad-hoc queries for more sophisticated and custom analysis of your operations
Workforce Management – Although there’s no exact formula for predicting the workload of calls, emails, and chat sessions, the Workforce Optimisation Solution provides a variety of methods for selecting, combining, and refining historical data for forecasting future transaction volume and handle time across queues. You can set profiles to model call behaviour for different types of events and circumstances, as well as work out complex “what if” scenarios to help ensure you have the right staff to support your customer service operations. Workforce Management automates scheduling using powerful, patented algorithms that take business processes and employee proficiencies and preferences into account. As a result, you can quickly and easily produce schedules that maximise the efficiency of your contact centre, enabling you to deploy the right number of agents, with the right skill sets, at the right time. Contact centres that are overstaffed are not operating efficiently, therefore draining precious budget resources. Because the Workforce Optimisation solution is fully integrated, businesses have the ability to use quality scores as a factor in agent schedules. Agent quality scores can be imported from the quality monitoring application and used to schedule staff. This helps ensure consistent customer service levels across shifts through the right blend of agent skills. You also can improve your bottom line when you’re able to schedule the most productive agents during peak periods.
Workforce Management Utility in the Cloud – this utility, or uWFM, is a true Cloud proposition with a significantly reduced cost of ownership compared to other solutions. The simplicity of uWFM over all other market solutions, yet still provides required features, allowing for real time adherence and has been designed by Resource Planners. For organisations seeking a cloud utility solution for Workforce Management this is a feature rich, lower cost solution which includes Forcasting, Scheduling, Adherence, and Holiday Management:
- Via the Agent/Manager Portal, Agents and Supervisors can view shifts alongside activities, have a bird’s eye view the entire team, manage holiday requests, and be accessed anywhere, anytime.
- Forecasting is vital in contact centres, yet existing tools make forecasting difficult. uWFM speeds up the forecasting process by graph dragging instead of tedious find and replace number placement.
- Scheduling efficiently is paramount to the success of a contact centre. The uFM Shift Building process is extremely simple. You can drag and drop activities in the building process while a new concept of Skill based ‘Work’ allows minimal shift building requirement.
- Adherence ensures plans are followed by monitoring agents continuously. Filters allow targeted monitoring agents and ‘Favourite’ agents are always displayed, then you can authorise out of adherence time where needed.
- Managing Holidays has never been easier.
- Calendar View shows clear availability for Holidays.
- Approved Holidays are placed directly in the schedule.
- Holidays can be auto approved/declined based on allowances.